• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Limit Enhancement and Upgrade Offers Rolling Out!

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.
For people who don't have a savings account with HDFC but only a credit card, where exactly does the limit enhancement or upgrade feature show? When I try with netbanking, it asks me to initiate when I click increase "To avail this facility, kindly click on CONFIRM button, and we will reach out to you.". In ICICI and all, it is shown as a banner or an option so that I can choose.

For people who don't have a savings account with HDFC but only a credit card, where exactly does the limit enhancement or upgrade feature show? When I try with netbanking, it asks me to initiate when I click increase "To avail this facility, kindly click on CONFIRM button, and we will reach out to you.". In ICICI and all, it is shown as a banner or an option so that I can choose.
same with me

Have you checked out MyCards?

dukh dard peeda
Doodh peda 🍬
Salivating Homer Simpson GIF

Back