• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI card application stuck?

src223

TF Select
I applied for SBI cashback card. (I know the chances are slim to none.)

I already have an SBI IRCTC card.

When I check the application status, I get this:

Screenshot_20230403-212548.png

At the bottom I get a "Complete Application" button, which asks me to book an appointment. I have already booked appointment on Saturday and today (Monday), but no one is coming to do my KYC.

Screenshot_20230403-212616.png

I called customer care today and they said the application is with the backend team and they will reach out for additional information.

So I am not sure if I should continue to try to get an appointment or just let it be.

View attachment 13380

At the bottom I get a "Complete Application" button, which asks me to book an appointment. I have already booked appointment on Saturday and today (Monday), but no one is coming to do my KYC.

View attachment 13381

I called customer care today and they said the application is with the backend team and they will reach out for additional information.

So I am not sure if I should continue to try to get an appointment or just let it be.
Bro what happened to your application
Is it approved or rejected?

Did they come for appointment?

Any steps u followed

View attachment 13380

View attachment 13381

Bro! Got any update? What happened afterwards?

Applied for Sbi Cashback card on 12th September. 3 Verification Calls received and confirmed successfully. Still application is under process and verification stage. Any Inputs for how many more days will it take ? last verification call received on 18th September.

received any msg regarding this ?
We have received your SBI Card Application. Pls give us 11 working days to process your App.No. The fee on CASHBACK SBI Card is . You can track your application status online at www.sbicard.com

This message was received on 16th Sept. After that Gujarat verification call was received on 18th September.

No calls and messages since then but Second Cibil hit was done on 22nd Sept.

We have received your SBI Card Application. Pls give us 11 working days to process your App.No. The fee on CASHBACK SBI Card is . You can track your application status online at www.sbicard.com

This message was received on 16th Sept. After that Gujarat verification call was received on 18th September.

No calls and messages since then but Second Cibil hit was done on 22nd Sept.
Enough days has been past. Drop msg in X to SBI card.

Enough days has been past. Drop msg in X to SBI card.
Already done. They keep on saying "Please note that your application is under investigation, and it may take up to 21 working days to be processed. For further assistance, kindly call our helpline on (local std code) 39020202" every time.

what a headache Sbi Card is

Already done. They keep on saying "Please note that your application is under investigation, and it may take up to 21 working days to be processed. For further assistance, kindly call our helpline on (local std code) 39020202" every time.

what a headache Sbi Card is
SBI being SBI. Sometime u get within 15 minute through SBI sprint. Sometime u face a lot of trouble.

Always apply card after lunch time

If approved may be they would give u new card by deduction of your existing limit of prime card.

Govt sector + Already prime + good cibil = higher chance of approval
After waiting so many days, I got it checked from internal sources in Sbi Card and it turned out that They just rejected it due to Existing prime card even after I gave them consent for Limit split.
Thankfully it was not final declined and I arranged some mail from Their Region office to reopen the application.

Received the call yesterday that They want my consent to split the limit of existing prime card. Consent provided and now waiting for card generation.

Hopefully will be approved this time as My Prime card is already showing new limit after split.

Back