• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI card application stuck

I applied through sprint, after digilocker verification, it asked for video kyc/ instant bank verification, then I clicked on latter one, later it asked for scheduling appointment, no verification done for bank as mentioned, I selected slot for appointment but no one either called or visited me. The slot time has passed. If I check status, it shows application is pending, and when clicking on complete now, it goes to schedule appointment slot selection again, there’s a skip button too, should I skip?

Attachments

• IMG_0580.png
    IMG_0580.png
    48 KB · Views: 46
I applied through sprint, after digilocker verification, it asked for video kyc/ instant bank verification, then I clicked on latter one, later it asked for scheduling appointment, no verification done for bank as mentioned, I selected slot for appointment but no one either called or visited me. The slot time has passed. If I check status, it shows application is pending, and when clicking on complete now, it goes to schedule appointment slot selection again, there’s a skip button too, should I skip?
same thing happened with me. After 10days from application date I got a call from agent and scheduled vkyc . its been 2 weeks its still in processing state

I can totally relate to this. Just applied for SBI Cashback CC and after entering all required information, it was asked to select a slot for e-KYC. There was no other option for doing KYC. My applicaton has been stuck on the same stage - "Application is Pending" since past 3 days. No update from SBI.

Applied on March 20 and forgot about this. I had completed the whole application including their rupee drop KYC. Checked application status today and it's stuck on "We would need some additional information from you to process your application. Our representative will contact you shortly."

What should I do? I haven't received any call from SBI rep in past 8 days.

Capture555.PNG

I had applied for a SBI card on 7th March, ekyc was verified the next day over the phone and application is in processing state since then.
Tried posting on twitter but they replied that the application could take upto 21 days for processing.

Mine is still pending 😪
I have saving account with sbi I got bannar on net banking to apply sbi card but the problem is that the address register with the bank is not serviceable if I proceed it's may declined instantly what I should I do ? should I proceeded with register address or should change to service able as my residence ??

Back