• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Guidance to get discount

praful47

TF Premier
I am willing to buy a new smartphone next month .
Budget is ₹15k.
I have seen some offers which provide casbacks or discount on purchasing flipkart or Amazon gift cards .

If anybody has any information regarding discount offers or gift cards discount or something like that can put up their views here .

I have axis ace , neo and one card

I will be thankful to all.

Last edited:
Budget is ₹15k.
I have seen some offers which provide casbacks or discount on purchasing flipkart or Amazon gift cards .

If anybody has any information regarding discount offers or gift cards discount or something like that can put up their views here .

You will get more discount on 10% instant bank discount.

I would have suggested gift cards if you had Super Premium Cards of HDFC/Axis/etc

Banks frequently offer 10% instant discount on Amazon / Flipkart / other sites

You will be able to see it in offer section of the product or banners in home page itself.

Abhi5467

TF Premier
As offers differ on each smartphone, can you specify which models you narrowed down, so that effective price can be calculated. Don’t forget to check average price using Price History Tracker as many times inflated prices are seen in sale.

praful47

TF Premier
As offers differ on each smartphone, can you specify which models you narrowed down, so that effective price can be calculated. Don’t forget to check average price using Price History Tracker as many times inflated prices are seen in sale.
I have decided realme 12x and realme p1 (6gb 128gb)
I will go for the model which will provide more discount

Abhi5467

TF Premier
I have decided realme 12x and realme p1 (6gb 128gb)
I will go for the model which will provide more discount
Currently there are no discounts. Wait for sale, in mean time try arranging for HDFC, ICICI, SBI as they have upto 10% instant discounts in sale.

Budget is ₹15k.

Buy via axis grabdeals link and get additional 5 to 10% discount.

SonyTom

TF Premier
This is useful info. I google price history tracker and the main result was a website ‘pricehistory.app’. I hope you meant this

praful47

TF Premier
Anyone has exchanged their old phones via Flipkart or Amazon.
Many reported that they give less value .
Drop your experiences if any

Abhi5467

TF Premier
Anyone has exchanged their old phones via Flipkart or Amazon.
Many reported that they give less value .
Drop your experiences if any
Just don’t! It’s horrible, I’ve had pixel 3a about 1.5 years old, they were giving measly 5k for it. I sold that phone @16k on OLX to a buyer. I maintain impeccable phone condition with box and bills and accessories, the phone didn’t even had a single scratch as I used skin + tempered glass + case all the time. Better try selling on Olx or Shops. The pickup agent will try to find any reason to lower the price by 20-30%, as customer pays in advance they settle with it losing major chunk. Sometimes they give additional exchange offers like 5k extra on exchange value then you have to weigh in the options which is better against the market value of phone. Once accidentally my phone fell in water, the phone hold charge for 30 min then rebooting, exchanged in Flipkart for same price at which I bought. 95% of the time it’s a scam. Same case with Amazon.