• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc Bank Credit Card Card Limit Enhancement

My family member got LE from 62k to 117k. Didn't expect this much LE. She has got 40k limit initially, later increased to 48k, after that 62k and now 117k.
But mine is stucked at 3.5 lakh from more than 2 year.
I had to submit documents to upgrade & increase LE from 2 L to 5 L. Card is 1 year old only. Successfully upgraded 10 days back from neu plus to neu infinity & limit increased too. Sent documents by email & it took 15-20 days of follow up, showed spend on last 1 year & card closing request for them to consider.

I had to submit documents to upgrade & increase LE from 2 L to 5 L. Card is 1 year old only. Successfully upgraded 10 days back from neu plus to neu infinity & limit increased too. Sent documents by email & it took 15-20 days of follow up, showed spend on last 1 year & card closing request for them to consider.
whats ur higest credit card limit? did u get cibil hit? (if u dont mind approx sal). To get an idea

mine is stuck at 4.5 from past 2 yrs.. (sal 1.7 approx) planning to submit request fo LE? will they increase

whats ur higest credit card limit? did u get cibil hit? (if u dont mind approx sal). To get an idea

mine is stuck at 4.5 from past 2 yrs.. (sal 1.7 approx) planning to submit request fo LE? will they increase
Highest credit card limit is 10 L on Axis & ICICI cards. No cibil hit.

You have to keep following with them after sending request, they will rarely budge soon.

Salary is 3 L + net.

Back