• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Infinia Upgrade

Shubham K

TF Buzz
Hello,
HDFC has just offered me a DC Biz Black Metal CC (first year free), So is there any way i can ask them for an upgrade to infinia?? I currently hold a Business Regalia with a seven digit limit on it.

sidp

TF Ace
Hello,
HDFC has just offered me a DC Biz Black Metal CC (first year free), So is there any way i can ask them for an upgrade to infinia?? I currently hold a Business Regalia with a seven digit limit on it.
Are you self employed? Then wouldn't bizblack be much better card?

If last 6m spend > 7.5L you can ask for infinnia directly.
Best way will be to take up bizblack and wait till cl>15-16 L. You can then ask for infinnia with split limit. You can give reasons like it will help you track business and personal expenses better. Diners Acceptability can also be an excuse.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello,
take it.. its a great card. i am a huge DCB fan

dexter_greycells

TF Premier
Hello,
In another thread, people who have business expenses are dying for that DC Biz Black card. A CA I know tried to get it but was declined since he owns a TIMES Platinum for the last 10 years (with a 10L+ limit) and none of the past or current RMs will issue a new card unless that one is cancelled which he does not want to because of its BMS benefits (4 discounted tickets up to Rs 600 a month, even for single ticket bookings).