• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HP pay app load wallet

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Friends,

hp pay app load wallet via credit card which card is having zero charges kindly share your experience about the rewards/CB for this transactions.

FYI my holding cards are SC Manhattan, HDFC Regalia, IndusInd Legend and ICICI Apay as well as LTF Coral.

TIA
May 2023 06th edit:
1% payback + 1% cashback as cash + 1.2% Magnus base + 5% Magnus milestone + 1% debit card = 9.2% - 0.85% charges = 8.35%
Courtesy @VijayflyRaven

Guys update as of 6th july 2024:
Recently, ICICI has disable fuel transactions on their fastags. DYOR before loading bulk amt in ICICI tags
Update 7th August 2024:
Courtesy @Sriim for the ICICI tag holders to enable options of fuel by ICICI tags:
You need to login to ICICI etoll website using your fastag customer ID and password. It will show up fuel enabled yes or no in one of the tag detail menu options

Last edited:
In the drivetrack plus machine, choose the sale button at the bottom --> Select product --> Fastag sale. Next page it will display IDBI,ICICI and another bank --> Select ICICI Fastag --> Enter Mobile number --> Enter Last 4 digits of Vehicle Registration number --> Enter OTP to complete the transaction.

If you enter through HP pay, after scanning the QR code, earlier we used to get FASTAG as the payment option, but since 2 months, I'm not getting that option and hence I'm using direct Fastage sale option instead of HPpay.

View attachment 60790
Will try this. Thanks

Fuel transaction has to be enabled, else OTPs will not be triggered. I find the fastage sale option convenient than HP pay. In my town, HP pay QR code is not available(even the ones stuck in pillars are scratched beyond recognition). So I need to use drivetrack plus machine to access HP pay menu and then then the QR code, which is a bit tedious than this direct Fastag sale from the homepage of the DTplus machine.
This seems good. Might be better than having to use the laggy Hpapy UI

How to check if fuel payments are enabled?

HP pay shows balance of fastag but OTP is not triggered or arrives after long delay
If you're getting OTP, then fuel transactions must be enabled. You can still check that under Tag summary after logging into the ICICI fastag portal(https://fastaglogin.icicibank.com/CUSTLOGIN/Default.aspx). you need to login using Username, as login through mobile number has limited options.

Last edited:
Is this plus machine available across all outlets?
What name they term in pump boys language to ask for this machine
Every pump has this machine. You can ask them for HP machine or HP Drivetrack plus machine. Usually they keep this machine in office room. Also most of the HP Pumps are displaying the Drivetrack plus poster or a small hoarding of Drivetrack plus Card.

1720776472094.webp

Keep us posted
I did transaction 2 days back. Today I can see the transaction in app.
I did Rs.302 but debited Rs.305.02 as expected (hurray no flat Rs.10)

Issue is I got only 3 rewards points. Do I need to wait for few more days or need to send mail now itself ???

Merchant name came as:
HP PAY DIRECT CREDIT C 356

I did transaction 2 days back. Today I can see the transaction in app.
I did Rs.302 but debited Rs.305.02 as expected (hurray no flat Rs.10)

Issue is I got only 3 rewards points. Do I need to wait for few more days or need to send mail now itself ???

Merchant name came as:
HP PAY DIRECT CREDIT C 356
You can wait a day or two then raise complaint

I had enabled fuel option thru portal few months back.
when i tried thru hp pay , it failed. Then i checked the portal it was disabled and no option to enable .
Then i complained thru call and escalated thru mail, now it is enabled. But no option in portal for modifying this now .
Seems it was disabled by backend team, not sure ,they say some issue .

Also what is fastag sale option of drivetrack machine, how to use this ? Can u explain
Email id please?

Back