• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Sapphiro Dual Card...... & LTF Emeralde On the Way

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 7241
  • Start date Start date
Congratulations....thoda kahani bhi share Karo apni journey ki....lambi and dardnak h....ya short n sweet....
We will also learn something:D
Short & Sweet....RM Helped a lot & Technofino Sir & Technofino Members ne bhi bahut Help aur Guide Kiya ( DM Reply Se )...

If u maintain Good Relationship then Its Easy...Sorry Its too Easy...

Short & Sweet....RM Helped a lot & Technofino Sir & Technofino Members ne bhi bahut Help aur Guide Kiya ( DM Reply Se )...

I have a 1cr+ relationship with ICICI bank, can you guide me please? My branch manager is saying that he can get me chargeable varient but LTF won't be possible. He's insisting to get the saphiro instead.

sirf brag karoge bhai?, thora info share karo, sabki help hogi

like what did RM help, what did technofino helped... what guidance u received, etc

bhai ye sabko pata hai,, kuch info daalo, like woh likho jo sirf tumhe pata hai :p

I have a 1cr+ relationship with ICICI bank, can you guide me please? My branch manager is saying that he can get me chargeable varient but LTF won't be possible. He's insisting to get the saphiro instead.
for 1 CR you can get all cards as LTF....just mail wealth management team...

Heights hain....you can definitely get any card as LTF.
Your BM is just lazy ...I think just an email from his side will do it.
Just tell him...I need it LTF or " main to chala".

Many congratulations but Bhai... Share some more details pls.
What is your approx relationship value and the type of relationships (savings, FD, MF, insurance, loans) and for how long did you have to maintain it.

Which city or at least say tier 1, tier 2 (if you don't want to share the name of the city.

How did you approach the RM and how long did it take him/her to get the approval.

Without the details, it does not help anyone here... Too easy means nothing

Back