• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Urgent Help] My Flipkart Axis card got cancelled due to non-personal use!!!

NeoBuzz

TF Buzz
Hello,
I was using 3+ years old Flipkart Axis card. Since last 2 years onwards one of my friend started using this card to order mobile phones for his shop. My limit was 3.7L and many a times the limit was used more than 80%.
Today I received the following mail.

IMG_2475.jpeg
I am really scared now…am I in big trouble???
Will there be any legal / police case now…I don’t want my parents to know of all this !!

While searching online, I came across the name of this community….so plz plz help me out of this problem…I promise I will stop all such activities in future !!!

Hello,
I was using 3+ years old Flipkart Axis card. Since last 2 years onwards one of my friend started using this card to order mobile phones for his shop. My limit was 3.7L and many a times the limit was used more than 80%.

View attachment 56880
Will there be any legal / police case now…I don’t want my parents to know of all this !!

While searching online, I came across the name of this community….so plz plz help me out of this problem…I promise I will stop all such activities in future !!!
Chill out, nothing will happen. No legal or police case, your parents will not know unless it was their card.

Hello,

View attachment 56880

Lol, chill broo. Go and drink a beeer🍺

Yaha log 50-80L rotate krke maje kr rhe, tum card cancel hone pe ro rhe ho🤣😆

Kaise karoge bade bade kaam.

Nothing willll happen so far. Call axis Bank and request closure of card, if not cancelled yet. And try to reissue same again, if u needed.

You have done your part, let Axis handle it onwards.
Nothing to worry, they will cancel the card only. No such legal action will be taken
But be ready for possible ITD notice ☠️ as I believe you may have spent more than 10L in a financial year

Nothing to worry, they will cancel the card only. No such legal action will be taken
But be ready for possible ITD notice ☠️ as I believe you may have spent more than 10L in a financial year
Phir phir, rula diya na bechari ko.🥲

Arre abhi abhi to card cancel hua hai, saare heart attacks aaj hi dilwa do...

Thoda saans lene do, thoda pani pile, phir aaram se padhte hai na ITD notice🤡

Lol, chill broo. Go and drink a beeer🍺

Yaha log 50-80L rotate krke maje kr rhe, tum card cancel hone pe ro rhe ho🤣😆

Kaise karoge bade bade kaam.

Nothing willll happen so far. Call axis Bank and request closure of card, if not cancelled yet. And try to reissue same again, if u needed.
Thanks sir/ madam (no offence but not sure of your gender seeing your user name).
As you mentioned, is there a way to save my card from getting cancelled??

Yes my spends have been more than that…

Thanks sir/ madam (no offence but not sure of your gender seeing your user name).
As you mentioned, is there a way to save my card from getting cancelled??
See in mail screenshot, there's option to attach invoices. Download all invoices for trxn listed for mentioned dates, and send them.

If they found it sufficient, they will not cancel your card and pending cashback will be reinstated

See in mail screenshot, there's option to attach invoices. Download all invoices for trxn listed for mentioned dates, and send them.

If they found it sufficient, they will not cancel your card and pending cashback will be reinstated
But all those invoices will in the name of same person with same address and for different mobile phones…aise toh unka allegations will be proved correct…isn’t it???

Hello,

View attachment 56880

Calm done ..
Nothing happens..
Your card is cancelled and any CB reversed and charged to your account has to be paid ..
If you can't pay you need to show them that it was for personal use...

There will be no police cases..
But never do these kind of things..
If your firend wants to use it for his shop purposes then your friend shuold use his own CC, not your CC.

Never ever lend your CC to others even thought they are very good friends of you..

Treat your CC as your personal asset ..
You will be resonsbile for all the transactions done using it..

How much is outstainding balance as of now on your card?? just pay it ( with your freind's money) and never repeat the same mistake..

All the best..

Kala means bataya toh wo apne shop k liye order karta tha…to sell them back again!!
Bas aur kuch kala nhi
Here kala is from the perspective of Banks.
The retail CCs are for personal spending only. You need to use business CC for all that stuff.

Hello,

View attachment 56880

No panic just settle bills and cut the card to 4
They will cancel the card anyway
Legally nothing

Back