• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank Paisabazaar PaisaSave Credit Card

BhaiyaJi

TF Legend
The cashback earned using YES BANK PaisaSave Credit Card is accrued as reward points in your credit card account. You can login to your YES Rewardz account to redeem your cashback points against statement credit in 1:1 ratio to adjust it against your credit card bills. Please note, no charges will be levied on converting reward points to statement credit.

• a) Cashback will get credited as Reward Points to the Credit Card Account wherein 3% cashback will be credited as 6 rewards points (RP) per ₹200 spent online and 1.5%
    cashback will be credited as 3 rewards points (RP) per ₹200 spent offline | 1 RP= 1 INR | No charges on Redemption
  • b) Cashback earned can be redeemed as Statement Credit (Bill Payment Credit) from YESRewardz platform and can be adjusted against the outstanding credit card balance.
  • c) Cashback Not applicable on : EMI transactions , Utility, Insurance, Fuel, Rent payments, Wallet loading, Education, Jewellery, Govt services, and Hospitals, Pharmacy Stores, Toll,Telecom equipment’s, Cash advance [MCCs – 6513, 4900, 8299, 8211, 8220, 8241, 6300, 5094, 5944, 6538, 9399, 9311, 8062, 5912, 4812, 4784]
  • d) Rewards corresponding to Online Cashback per statement cycle are capped at 5000, beyond which base reward points will continue to accrue on all transactions.
  • e) A charge of 1% will be applicable on all utility transactions on Spends above ₹15,000 in a month
  • f) Annual Fee of ₹499 + GST applicable from 2nd year onwards subject to waiver on an annual spends of ₹1.2 Lakhs
  • g) Fuel surcharge Waiver is applicable on transactions of ₹500 - ₹3,000, excl. GST. Max surcharge waiver of ₹250 per statement cycle per credit card account

I received this card, in the past, I had a Yes Bank card, but for 3-4 years I have not been a Yes Bank card holder.

I found this card decent so I applied and was approved, today I received the physical card.
You must apply for a master card and along with it virtual rupay card they issued automatically.

I received this card, in the past, I had a Yes Bank card, but for 3-4 years I have not been a Yes Bank card holder.

I found this card decent so I applied and was approved, today I received the physical card.
You must apply for a master card and along with it virtual rupay card they issued automatically.
Isn't Rupay variant fee or something like that?

Back