• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

MangoRush

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
After 3 statements.
Regarding redemption , if it is for airfares 100% redemption at one time.
For egv 50% of available points at a time with no redemption fee
Got 3rd Statement generated SMS today (14th is the date) but still no points yet.
Need to wait for few days ?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Got 3rd Statement generated SMS today (14th is the date) but still no points yet.
Need to wait for few days ?
Yes, . Wait for a few days.
Have you paid the JF?, if so when?
Check my post about this JF benefit in this thread for details

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Cracked through another discovery today!!!

Marquee card is actually tied with Priority Pass membership and NOT with LoungeKey!!!

Finally I was able to register in the PP portal with my marquee card number and it went through (obviously after a few niggles)

However, it is showing 4 guest access as of now (should have been 8)… I am assuming they are actually splitting the complimentary guest access 4 each in domestic and international

Yes bank is actually providing a digital PP membership with Marquee card and I believe this is pretty similar to HDFC Marriott bonvoy diners club cc

@plastikman I think you are the only one who secured an add on card as well!!

Request you to register your card first and then the add on card to check this unlimited access is being shown for the add on card as well. This will answer our confusion regarding add on card international lounge access!!!

To avail any lounge access, we just need to show the QR generated in the app. You can add that QR in Apple wallet as well for convenience.

I think this is much more convenient than using a physical PP card

Points to remember while registering in PP portal:
  • Don’t use wifi, use mobile net
  • Don’t use chrome, use edge or safari and that too in incognito or private mode
  • Need to create separate accounts in PP for separate cards (primary and add on)
  • No option to create add card on existing PP accounts, you can delete any unused PP account
  • Please choose Activate your card option (not join now) in PP portal

You can dm me if you are facing any issue!!!

@SSV we can update this info in the main post if you think it’s worth ☺️

• IMG_7134.jpeg

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Marquee card is actually tied with Priority Pass membership and NOT with LoungeKey!!!

Finally I was able to register in the PP portal with my marquee card number and it went through (obviously after a few niggles)

However, it is showing 4 guest access as of now (should have been 8)… I am assuming they are actually splitting the complimentary guest access 4 each in domestic and international

Yes bank is actually providing a digital PP membership with Marquee card and I believe this is pretty similar to HDFC Marriott bonvoy diners club cc

Request you to register your card first and then the add on card to check this unlimited access is being shown for the add on card as well. This will answer our confusion regarding add on card international lounge access!!!

To avail any lounge access, we just need to show the QR generated in the app. You can add that QR in Apple wallet as well for convenience.

• Don’t use chrome, use edge or safari and that too in incognito or private mode
  • Need to create separate accounts in PP for separate cards (primary and add on)
  • No option to create add card on existing PP accounts, you can delete any unused PP account

• IMG_7134.jpeg
Sure, I will update it soon.. it is definitely worth… excellent find and hard work…
G

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

• IMG_7134.jpeg
I'm happy to inform that the addon card could be activated too and shows the same benefits as my primary card. Attached are the screenshots for reference.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240515_105517_Samsung Internet~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240515_105517_Samsung Internet~2.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20240515_112137_Samsung Internet~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240515_112137_Samsung Internet~2.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 18

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I'm happy to inform that the addon card could be activated too and shows the same benefits as my primary card. Attached are the screenshots for reference.
That’s great

This resolves our confusion for add on card international lounge access!!!

My next mission is to actually get that add on card for my wife!!! 😂😂😂

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@SSV can you please make a similar thread/post for reserv card as well?? It will be helpful…
I think there is thread for Reserve in comparision with Marquee by our brother @helloworld ... It has a lot of infor about Reserve card which is a very informative thread as well. please check that thread
Here it is..

Random123

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

• IMG_7134.jpeg
Thanks for sharing detailed information

Just one point, we need to enable online international transactions during registration since they put pending charge for verificiation which would be reversed after verification is completed.

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Just one point, we need to enable online international transactions during registration since they put pending charge for verificiation which would be reversed after verification is completed.
That’s correct
I missed to include this point

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

• IMG_7134.jpeg

That’s correct
I missed to include this point

A few more questions:

1) Which mobile net need to be ON, the registered mobile number with the YES bank or any other number?
2) So, is it advisable to so this process on Desktop or Mobile?? Edge / safari in icognitio mode is must?? MUST NOT use Chrome??

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge

A few more questions:

1) Which mobile net need to be ON, the registered mobile number with the YES bank or any other number?
2) So, is it advisable to so this process on Desktop or Mobile?? Edge / safari in icognitio mode is must?? MUST NOT use Chrome??
1. Any mobile net… it should be working on wifi also but somehow it didn’t work for me, may be for some other reason

Mobile net is safer when doing financial transactions and payment card validation kind of stuffs

2. I don’t think it is must…. I got this point for a reddit forum… a lot of users reported that it didn’t work in chrome… not sure why

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
1. Any mobile net… it should be working on wifi also but somehow it didn’t work for me, may be for some other reason

Mobile net is safer when doing financial transactions and payment card validation kind of stuffs

2. I don’t think it is must…. I got this point for a reddit forum… a lot of users reported that it didn’t work in chrome… not sure why
On mobile or Desktop ? any preference? Chrome in Incog mode also won't work?

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
On mobile or Desktop ? any preference? Chrome in Incog mode also won't work?
I haven’t tried chrome with incognito mode

But don’t update these points in the main post… that is not required I believe

These are kind of Jugaads… not sure what actually worked me
It was not working earlier

Only one thing is must… activating international transaction should be turned ON before doing this

Reactions: SSV

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

A few more questions:

I did it using Samsung browser connected to net via WiFi and it worked flawlessly.

• Love
Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I haven’t tried chrome with incognito mode

But don’t update these points in the main post… that is not required I believe

These are kind of Jugaads… not sure what actually worked me
It was not working earlier

Only one thing is must… activating international transaction should be turned ON before doing this

Lets wait for a few more cases to be successful, and then I will update the main post with precise details