• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia Best approach to get a upgrade from Moneyback?

Xposed

TF Premier
Hello, as the title suggests, I want to pick your brains on how to get an upgrade from Money back to any other card from HDFC

First of all, I would like to apologise everyone for opting for This cursed product, please cut me some slack considering the fact that it was my first credit card ever and I was over the moon on getting it

It has been using since April 2022. I hold this card and have never been offered any kind of upgrade or limit enhancement on the same.

I would like to invite suggestions on what could be the best approach for getting an upgrade or limit enhancement from this product

Inviting the usual culprits here @Shubham Yadav @AritraSaha @S S V @Quantum @Walter White @4uziaul

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hello, as the title suggests, I want to pick your brains on how to get an upgrade from Money back to any other card from HDFC

First of all, I would like to apologise everyone for opting for This cursed product, please cut me some slack considering the fact that it was my first credit card ever and I was over the moon on getting it

It has been using since April 2022. I hold this card and have never been offered any kind of upgrade or limit enhancement on the same.

I would like to invite suggestions on what could be the best approach for getting an upgrade or limit enhancement from this product

Inviting the usual culprits here @Shubham Yadav @AritraSaha @S S V @Quantum @Walter White @4uziaul
Bro I had moneyback issued in 2014 to 2020 initial limit 40k to 10 lakhs without upgrade until covid when my account variant upgrade to imperia banking through invite and then after 1 year got infinia upgrade And my dad also have this card issue in 2022 I believe his limit is around 2.60 to 2.80 lakhs

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Close the card first

varun__goel_

TF Legend

Mail to hdfc, compare it to sbi dc which gives 0.25%, a little bit disrespect and ask for the card you want, depending upon your limit. They will aggree to give it. Tried and tested for freedom cc😭🤣, but I refused as they wanted cibil enquiry as well as income docs

Last edited:

AritraSaha

TF Legend

Moneyback usually give upgrade & LE within 10years😁

Two options
1. Ask branch to upgrade.. then will usually do it in exchange of fd & stuff. Can try before the fiscal year end( feb - March)

2. Close the card (If your not using it) & 90 days after apply.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

It would be helpful for everyone if you give more details about your current mb details such as spends, current CL etc
and also other cc portfolio details and income range etc CIBIL score etc
All this gives overall picture about your credit profile and helps others to give you suggestions..

Just I have MB ,how to upgrade does not work..

Xposed

TF Premier
It would be helpful for everyone if you give more details about your current mb details such as spends, current CL etc
and also other cc portfolio details and income range etc CIBIL score etc
All this gives overall picture about your credit profile and helps others to give you suggestions..

Just I have MB ,how to upgrade does not work..
This is from the other thread that I posted:
I have
  • SBI SC CC
  • HDFC Swiggy
  • HDFC MB+
  • Axis MYZONE
  • ICICI CORAL
  • ICICI APAY
  • ICICI PLATINUM

I want to ask learned friends whether my decision to close HDFC Swiggy is good or not, as it is the only paid card i have and all others are LTF

also I want to ask how to get LE on HDFC my card as it's my first card and with the lowest credit limit of all my cards

Tagging for help @S S V @pprakash11 @Pothi @Walter White @Shubham Yadav @raghu.rokda
CL Is 48k
Spent around 3L till now on this card till now